Direct HR Services / CAS Resources - Employee Jason Syrek sentenced by FBI

Issue not resolved
Nov 20, 2013
review #458783

I will be adding more to this post later. Here is a brief:

Jason Syrek use to own CAS Resources with his ex-wife, a company Suzanne Burrow worked for. CAS Resources was closed, and he went to work for Direct HR Services opened by Suzanne Burrow, which opened around the 2010 year. Interestingly enough, this Syrek person seemed to have shared assets and property with the Burrow woman. Ealier this month, Syrek was sentenced to six years in prison by the FBI/IRS and ordered to repay $13 million + in restitution to the IRS and Blue Cross Blue Shield. And last year the FBI seized several of Syrek's vehicles, a boat etc. Syrek was also in prison a few years ago for crimes somewhat similar in nature, just a lesser dollar amount stolen. Syrek and Burrow have ties back to Adrian, MI & Holmes Beach, FL.

More facts and evidence will be provided here soon. To learn more, google any of the following strings:

direct hr services jason syrek

jason syrek sentencing

jason syrek fbi

suzanne burrrow fbi

cas resources suzanne burrow

cas resources jason syrek

jason syrek adrian

suzanne burrow adrian cas resources

and here are a couple links to get you started:

Syrek's old website was casresources.com and burrow's new website is directhrservices.com

c229fa7
Had an experience with CAS Resources?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions

Apr 03

Direct HR was rendering Workers' Comp --PEO services-- to my friend's staffing company in a particular state when in fact they opened a policy for the workers comp in the staffing company's name instead of their own. So if someone had been hurt or filed for unemployment the liability would've defaulted to the staffing company not the PEO Direct HR as it should have. They also did not pay the staffing company's annual Workers' Comp taxes in a different state for 2013. Great people! They continue to impress post Syrek.

Confused

Feb 13

We had health insurance with AHA as a client of CAS Resources. The insurance has not paid the last few claims of 2013 sticking us with the bill. Do you know if this fraud has any bearing on these claims not being paid. Is there a connection?

Feb 14

What reason is the insurance co giving for not paying the claims? Are they saying the policy was still in effect?

Confused

Feb 16

The Policy was in effect. They did pay a small amount. They were supposed to pay 100% because I reached my maximum out of pocket for 2013. They have sited some arbitrary clause that says they can pay UCR (If they can get off cheaper that way) instead of repricing it under PPO and paying the correct percentage. They just arbitrarily started doing this towards the end of 2013. I have appealed.

Feb 19

It sounds like this is an insurance co issue, not an an issue as a result of Jason Syrek's fraud. I would contact your state's Department of Insurance.

0 0

Apr 03

it seems like more is at play and more people would need to be involved than just jason syrek and what he got caught on. not sure how cas is still open giving you service in 2013.

0 0
Heisenberg

Jan 08

Direct HR Services Inc Holmes Beach FL will finally begin to feel the pressure of my efforts to force government to investigate their company. I'm sure they may be wondering .... where are all the complaints from this internet person. Well thanks to the holidays the fraud complaint was delayed, but not any longer. And I was waiting for the fraud complaint investigation to be launched to send in the DBPR and other complaints.

Direct HR, I'm going to make sure your 2014 year is fantastic. ; )

Jun 06

Any update on this?

parker

Dec 29, 2013 Smyrna, Georgia

I am gathering info and would like to share stories with you. We are with Direct HR currently and it has been a real challenge (nightmare). How can we connect directly and confidentially? I can't find a link to email anyone directly... Also, the time schedule is really important... Whatever anyone can do would be a great help!

Dec 30, 2013

I would recommend finding a new service ASAP and dropping Direct HR ASAP!!!!

Heisenberg

Jan 08

I am sorry to hear of your problem with Direct HR Services Inc - Holmes Beach, FL owned by Suzanne Gail Burrow.

I understand you would like to connect with me. Here is an email you can send your data to so we can talk: thepeopledeservethetruth@gmail.com.

While I doubt I can help you, I would like to tell you this .... you should change PEO's as soon as possible.

Dec 13, 2013

Looks like Jason Syrek won't be home for the Holidays this year. Oh what a shame. Appears he is on his way to prison:

This is from the Federal Bureau of Prisons website.

JASON SYREK

Dec 13, 2013

website is

www.bop.gov

Dec 12, 2013

Suzanne has her own domain now where it has empty postings titled 'Suzanne Burrow of Holmes Beach Florida Discusses Common IRS Complaints and Scams' & 'Direct HR Services Florida – Suzanne Burrow Reviews the Human Resource Industry'. suzanne-burrow.com. Another domain looks the same as Suzanne's with empty posting titled 'Direct HR Services Reviews, Client Comments, and Industry Complaints'. directhrservices.net/direct-hr-services

Dec 09, 2013

I hear Suzanna was having an affair with Jason before he went to prison the first time. She continued to take calls and do business for him while he's was in prison. When he got out they continued their affair and from what I understand she walked away from all alimony 401k etc.. in her divorce because her and Jason had bought a $600k condo in Florida and could lose half of it.

Dec 09, 2013

Perhaps those are qualifying factors to be deemed a VIP Woman of the Year. They both make me physically ill. Seriously, my Dr. said I was on the *** of a heart attack from all the stress I've been under thanks to that duo. But I can't forgive or forget, not after all they've done to and cost me, my family and past employees.

And the more I think about it, the more in shock I am that Jason only got six years prison time for stealing millions from the government and his business partner / mistress or whatever Suzanne is / was walked away with what ---maybe--- some restitution obligations. I mean ... Really?

Hopefully there is a criminal investigation looming over her she has no idea about. Complaints only go so far after all.

Dec 07, 2013

They are indeed still operating. I am unsure if Jason Syrek is still working there given his impending incarceration.

The last time Jason Syrek communicated with us from Direct HR Services Inc owned by Suzanne Burrow - 'VIP Woman of the Year' (National Association of Professional Women), was on 11/18/2013... A few weeks after he was formally sentenced to prison, again.

Dec 05, 2013

you mentioned 'DHRS LLC' was billing you recently. i looked it up on florida business site, and the registered agent is andrew (andy) segal of vero beach, fl. i didnt see suzanne burrow listed on the company report: search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/SearchResultDetail/EntityName/flal-l12000004196-b3d8ea08-44b8-4876-8589-ebb9a67578c0/Dhrs%20LLC/Page1

andrew segal was at one of the board of leasing company meeting suzanne attended a couple years ago shown on meeting minutes: myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/pro/emplo/documents/employee_leasing_minutes_07-21-10.pdf

:?

Dec 05, 2013

That name, Andrew Segal, does not appear anywhere in our email databank, documented calls or note histories even though DHRS LLC was the billing party on our weekly Direct HR Services Inc invoices for the latter part of our business relationship with them. Thank you for the additional insight.

1-20 of 64 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about CAS Resources.
Filing a new complaint about
×