Direct HR Services / CAS Resources - Employee Jason Syrek sentenced by FBI
I will be adding more to this post later. Here is a brief:
Jason Syrek use to own CAS Resources with his ex-wife, a company Suzanne Burrow worked for. CAS Resources was closed, and he went to work for Direct HR Services opened by Suzanne Burrow, which opened around the 2010 year. Interestingly enough, this Syrek person seemed to have shared assets and property with the Burrow woman. Ealier this month, Syrek was sentenced to six years in prison by the FBI/IRS and ordered to repay $13 million + in restitution to the IRS and Blue Cross Blue Shield. And last year the FBI seized several of Syrek's vehicles, a boat etc. Syrek was also in prison a few years ago for crimes somewhat similar in nature, just a lesser dollar amount stolen. Syrek and Burrow have ties back to Adrian, MI & Holmes Beach, FL.
More facts and evidence will be provided here soon. To learn more, google any of the following strings:
direct hr services jason syrek
jason syrek sentencing
jason syrek fbi
suzanne burrrow fbi
cas resources suzanne burrow
cas resources jason syrek
jason syrek adrian
suzanne burrow adrian cas resources
and here are a couple links to get you started:
Syrek's old website was casresources.com and burrow's new website is directhrservices.comf2e70e7 review #458783
You may also like
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "Please see my first email Hello I called the Bristol store yesterday regarding a problem with my bangle I had my bangle from my mum New years Day she purchased this is Australia..."
- "Spent what I feel is a decent amount of money on what I thought would be good quality bedroom furniture($4,000) only to find out that it extremely poor quality. I..."
- "SO, SO VERY UNHAPPY with MY ENGLANDER MATTRESS. . I only weigh 135 pounds and 1 1/2 years and $1700.00 later this mattress is sagging in the..."