Direct HR Services / CAS Resources - Employee Jason Syrek sentenced by FBI
I will be adding more to this post later. Here is a brief:
Jason Syrek use to own CAS Resources with his ex-wife, a company Suzanne Burrow worked for. CAS Resources was closed, and he went to work for Direct HR Services opened by Suzanne Burrow, which opened around the 2010 year. Interestingly enough, this Syrek person seemed to have shared assets and property with the Burrow woman. Ealier this month, Syrek was sentenced to six years in prison by the FBI/IRS and ordered to repay $13 million + in restitution to the IRS and Blue Cross Blue Shield. And last year the FBI seized several of Syrek's vehicles, a boat etc. Syrek was also in prison a few years ago for crimes somewhat similar in nature, just a lesser dollar amount stolen. Syrek and Burrow have ties back to Adrian, MI & Holmes Beach, FL.
More facts and evidence will be provided here soon. To learn more, google any of the following strings:
direct hr services jason syrek
jason syrek sentencing
jason syrek fbi
suzanne burrrow fbi
cas resources suzanne burrow
cas resources jason syrek
jason syrek adrian
suzanne burrow adrian cas resources
and here are a couple links to get you started:
Syrek's old website was casresources.com and burrow's new website is directhrservices.com
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "DeVere Group has today published a completely unattributed "news" story on their website claiming that relatives of passengers on the missing MH370 flight had successfully called the passengers phones and..."
- "We understand that Mr. Hiram Ryan of Ryan Aerospace has been taking money from investors for a few years now promising high yield returns through what he calls a leveraged..."
- "Algaw Group and its owner, Mohammed Algaw pretends to serve as an investment company but cheats investors out of their money. They create false business models and actually do not..."
- "I used my tumbler in the Philippines, where there was always an issue with my water or ice. In March of 2015, I took two tumblers in hope they would..."
- "I ordered a bed from Pottery Barn in April 2015, and it was delivered to my home in May 2015. While I was crawling around on the floor on June..."
- "I have triple xFinity because I live in an area that requires Home Security. This includes internet (which is lightening fast!) and TV, smart phone and landline. The only problems..."